O's Thai Café

Wednesday 21 September 2011

London Eating

As always, the food is absolutely fantastic.
I normally go to O's for lunch. The £6.95 deal is included a starter and a main. Quick tasty food and friendly service are what we want for our lunch break. My good impression of this place made me had no doubt to take my old friend for a dinner treat. As always, the food is absolutely fantastic. Tom Ka soup is creamy with a hint of lime juice. Duck red curry and Spicy noodles are beautiful. The staff are friendly, approachable and attentive. They treated us as their friends and gave a sincere recommendation on food. The bill came out cheaper than what I expected. Good food, Good value, Good service. This is why I keep coming back here.

Raja
Overall rating
Food 9 | Service 10 | Atmosphere 8 | Value for money 10
Thursday, October 29, 2009
link

Mobile Home | Tel - Take Away Tel - Reservations  |  Email